At Ariat, we measure our success in our people. It’s their commitment, talent, work ethic, and endless dedication that helps us reach our goals. We’re dedicated to creating a motivated and energetic team, and giving them an environment where they can thrive. We don’t just sell a lifestyle, we live it. Striving to ride and live outdoors every day.
We are currently recruiting an Area Manager (m/f/x) in the South of Germany to focus on this key region for us and to drive our performance within the European business.
Key Accountabilities include:
- To work effectively with existing accounts
- To create a network of new accounts with key strategic partners
- To assisting the Head of Sales to develop and execute the strategic plan for key accounts within the area
- To achieve, and strive to exceed, sales and margin targets
- To provide support to retailers to maintain a strong and effective brand presence including appropriate in store merchandising and online presence
- To observe the market and feedback to the business all brand relevant and market developments
- To work closely with colleagues in Marketing and Product teams to create demand and develop the brand
- To develop and maintain strong working relationships with all internal Ariat personnel
- To grow the business across all our channels – Equestrian, Western, Country and Work & Safety.
The ideal candidate will be able to provide us with the following:
- Fluent English
- 3+ Years Sales Experience
- Excellent skills including Communication , Interpersonal, Time management, Prioritisation, Organisation and planning, Teamwork, Analytical, Presentation, Customer Service
- Experience working with retail accounts and key accounts
- Good understanding of brand building and product marketing
- Experience of Sports, Country/Equestrian or Fashion industries
- Country/Equestrian knowledge of advantage
- Use of analytics to predict trends and develop marketing and merchandising activity
- Budget management
- Flexibility to manage extensive travel
- IT Literacy including MS Office especially Excel
- Degree or equivalent of advantage
- Clean valid driving licence
If you are a self-motivated, flexible, driven individual who is results focussed, willing to travel extensively and has a passion for product then please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com and apply to join our team.
- Land Deutschland
- Branche Sonstige Branchen