We are a passionate digital sports company that produces and broadcasts content related to equestrian sports. We build and maintain our applications in house, starting from automatically operating cameras at the venues all until our customers favorite devices like smart tv, mobile apps or desktop. With rights to broadcast the most significant equestrian sporting events all over Europe and the USA, we are the industry’s largest content provider company for fans of equestrian sports.
ClipMyHorse.TV is striving to deliver the best and most valuable content to our customers using modern, state-of-the-art tech-stacks and always looking for the next innovative technology to improve our products. Our international teams work in a friendly and collaborative atmosphere with the main focus on the product, not the deadline. And because it is your life, you should be willing to make decisions on your own: You want to work from home? No problem! Do you like being around other team members? Welcome to the office. You like to try out that new tool or refactor a piece of code: feel free to do so! Join us on our way to become the Netflix of equestrian sports.
DevOps Engineer / Site Reliability Engineer
You will plan, develop and monitor our applications in the cloud, always looking for improvements and new ideas.
- Have autonomy, self-management capacity and self-organization for work;
- Collaborate with software engineering teams to design and implement AWS-based infrastructure solutions that are reliable, scalable, and cost-effective.
- Build and maintain automated tools for infrastructure management, deployment, and monitoring.
- Design and implement security and compliance controls across our AWS infrastructure.
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues related to our AWS infrastructure and applications.
- Develop and implement disaster recovery plans
- Monitor and analyze system performance, and implement optimizations to improve efficiency and reliability.
- Document best practices and procedures related to our AWS infrastructure and applications.
- Help other teams to find the best cloud native solutions for their daily challenges
- 3+ years of experience as a DevOps Engineer or Site Reliability Engineer, with a focus on AWS infrastructure.
- Strong understanding of AWS services, including EC2, S3, RDS, ECS, and VPC. Certifications are a welcome addition
- Experience with infrastructure automation tools, such as Terraform or CloudFormation.
- Familiarity with monitoring and logging tools such as Datadog, CloudWatch, ELK Stack or Prometheus.
- Experience with programming languages, such as PHP, Python, Bash or GoLang
- Familiarity with Linux system administration.
- Strong understanding of security and compliance best practices in AWS.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- English (speaking, reading and writing).
We have a friendly and relaxed environment where everyone helps and respects each other. We foster autonomy and courage. We work to deliver the best software for our customers to enable them to access our content efficiently and with quality.
We prefer delivering quality software over taking shortcuts that could provide a faster but questionable quality product.
We value new ideas, creativity, confidence, friendship, and good humor because we believe these characteristics create better teams, and good teams create fantastic software.
Our daily work at ClipMyHorse is challenging and has a healthy pressure that allows an excellent balance between personal life and work. We understand that a healthy and disciplined work routine brings better productivity results. In the famous Aesop’s fable „The Hare and The Tortoise,“ we cheered for the Tortoise because slow and steady wins the race.
We have a high flexibility in working hours and offer remote work.
Our product always needs to evolve, and we have the following practices and technologies to make it happen:
- Small teams focused on specific parts of the product
- Agile Methods and Practices
- Remote work
- Code Reviews
- Cloud Infrastructure
- Continuous Delivery
- Infrastructure as Code
- Laravel and/or Symfony
- Automated Testing
Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.